I'm still here....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I really am.  Sorry for being a blog slacker.  I've just been doing a million projects and unfortunately I don't have anything to show for them right now.  I just need to put some finishing touches on things.  And, I'm waiting on a certain someone to help me hang things, staple gun things, etc.  I wish I was one of those women that could build a log cabin with my bare hands, but I need help if a shelf requires more than one nail.  That's just the way it is around here :) so I'm patiently waiting for the hubby to get a spare minute to help me out.  Also, I've been running kids to and fro and slipping in some sewing in my spare moments.  Today the Little Missy and I enjoyed a walk in the rain.  We enjoyed the new blossoms in sight and...well, to be quite honest it was actually a pretty long day.  Anyone have any advice for how to handle nonstop fighting among children/siblings?  I won't bore you with the other delimas that I faced today, but let's just say I'm glad the day is almost over.


It's not all bad though.  This was just one day.  Spring is here, which means soccer, baseball, bike rides and b-b-q's.   All is good. 

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you, blog friends, and I'll be back real soon.  I promise. 

6 comments:

  1. My uncle watched my older sisters once. They kept fighting. So he asked them if they wanted to play cowboys and indians, and proceeded to tie them to chairs. Now, I am not recommending this, but it was effective, and my sisters thought it was a fun game. LOL
    I hope things calm down for you and I can't wait to see your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were able to enjoy a walk in the rain with the little one! Hang in there Summer is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just know that someday you will get your revenge as you hear your children making the same complaint about your grandchildren. I love hearing my children when they say, "we never picked on each other like that...did we?".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink umbrella! Take your time . . . life only goes around once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My two seem to be constantly fighting somtimes but then you have those odd serene moments where they are playing together quite nicely. I have no advice except to say you're not alone out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to hear mine aren't the only ones. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber