White pitchers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am often inspired when cruising around Blog Land by all of the beautiful decorating, craft projects and quilting ideas that I see. I've seen a couple pictures with white pitchers and dishes lately that I have loved. I too am drawn to these kinds of monochromatic displays. I have been collecting white pitchers and dishes for about 10 years now (as long as I've been married.) I think I was inspired by a magazine subscription that I had to Country Living back then. RJ got me many of them back in the day when he was traveling internationally quite a bit. I got a few from my mom and I also purchased a few that I just had to have. After a while, with any sort of collection, you have to pull back the reigns though so I don't really buy them any more. Although my heart does skip a beat when I see some sort of pitcher, especially those that look like they just came off a potter's wheel. I decided to post a few pictures from my collections.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think I want to live at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pitchers. Your kitchen is so warming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with your collection the first time I visited your house. Thanks for sharing the pictures - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhh, I love your collections! I adore white dishware, and am converting (slowly) all of mine to white. Your display is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment. I read each one and try to respond as often as I can. Thanks so much for stopping by! ~Amber